The Mideco team is well placed to solve the most challenging dust collection and extraction system problems. Australian owned and operating since 1950, our extensive range of products have been proven in a vast range of applications both locally and offshore.
Our key projects demonstrate that we can confidently recommend the best technology for your application, from mining, quarry and cement to fertiliser and grain – Mideco have got you covered.
Our solutions process is rigorous, taking into account all aspects and steps to understand and define your dust control problem, develop the essential criteria for the solution and design the most appropriate solution. We also provide post implementation support to ensure your projects are an ongoing success.
Mideco takes a long term view of every customer and potential customer. We aim to develop partnerships that will last for years into the future. Mideco has a history of coming to you no matter how remote the location. If you have a dust control problem, we aim to be a part of your solution.
Mideco has extensive experience with:
- Dust and diesel fume management in port bulk material storage sheds.
- Dust control in hoppers for truck, rail or ship unloading.
- Ultra high efficiency filtration on lead.
- Conversions, upgrades, and overhaul of competitor dust collection equipment.
- Service and preventative maintenance of Mideco and competitor equipment.